The statements below are being added at the request of some perspective members for clarification purposes.
1. A Club Member carries their up-to-date dues-paid membership card with them on any Club property at all times and produces it when asked to be seen.
2. A Club Member can bring their spouse, as well as their child and or grandchild under the age of 18 to Target Shoot, Hunt and Fish on Club Properties. (Age 16 or older must have a DGIF Fishing license to Fish)
3. A Club Member must be present with the above Family members ANY TIME they are on Club properties and have their Membership card with them. There is no such thing as a Family Membership Card. The Card is issued to the Person, not the Family.
4. A Guest is someone who is NOT one of the above people but is with a Current Club Member who has their membership card with them. They are NOT allowed to Target Shoot, Hunt, or Fish on or at any Club property.
5. A Guest is NEVER allowed to be PRESENT at the Pistol, Rifle, Archery, and/or Shotgun shooting ranges when any target shooting is taking place. A Guest may Hike or Picnic, etc., when with a Club Member on our property, but Shooting at our Archery, Pistol, or Rifle ranges, Hunting or Fishing on any of our Club Properties, is reserved for members only.